Chef to Home by Eniko Fejer is a Norfolk (England) based bespoke hospitality service in the comfort of your home or chosen location.
With more than 10 years of Michelin starred chef experience, Chef to Home will create a menu tailored to your occasion.
What will Chef to Home do on the day?
As your private-occasion chef, Chef to Home will:
- source and buy the ingredients
- cook in your kitchen
- serve the food
- leave your kitchen clean
What do you need to do?
You need to:
- make sure your guests (and you) have fun
You will have the pleasure of entertaining at home, without having to worry about the logistics. Whether for a special occasion or a break with your friends, Chef to Home can offer you a new culinary experience.
The price includes
- sample menus to choose from for various occasions
- sourcing of the ingredients
- preparation and cooking
- freshly baked sourdough bread and butter to accompany your meal
- table setting for the event
- fresh flowers for decoration
- menu cards with your chosen dishes
- serving the meal
- full kitchen clean up after the event
- cutlery and plates are provided by us
We are not able to provide
- alcoholic drinks
The price covers the whole of Norfolk. Outside this area may incur £30 travel charge.
Services we provide up to 20 people
- fine dining events with more than three courses
- three course seated meals
- canapés before the seated meal
- canapé parties
- BBQ events in the summer
- themed nights (e.g., Indian night, Italian night, Fish dinner etc.)
- grazing style cold buffets
- full food coverage on Norfolk retreats (please enquire about prices)
- three course meal from 5 people is £65pp
- five course fine dining meal from 5 people is £80pp
- cold buffets and BBQ events start from £35pp for 9 people
- minimum rate for smaller parties is £300
- for larger parties than 15 people please get in touch for a personalised quote at email@example.com
Some highlights of our Terms for your attention
Payment should be made in full at the time of booking. Chef to Home cannot take provisional bookings for events.
The gift card is valid for six months from the date of purchase.
Chef to Home will source high-quality food and buy the ingredients for your event. Sourcing and purchasing the products are included in the price you pay for your chosen menu. You have the option to customise the menu, or request more expensive products such as: scallops, langoustines, fresh truffle, aged T-bone steak, fillet steak, monkfish, caviar to name a few alternatives. Bespoke menus will have additional costs. After the final menu is discussed a confirmation e-mail will be sent out to you with the invoice. The invoice needs to be paid no later than 48 hours before the event. You acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age and accept the price of the ordered goods and the cost of shopping.
If a product is not available on the market for the previously discussed menu you will be notified as soon as possible. Changes will be made with your consent.
You must have at least a minimum level of equipment in your kitchen. Chef to Home will check what equipment you have on booking and discuss any potential issues.
Before the chef’s arrival, your kitchen should be clean and tidy with clear work surface. On arrival, you must show the chef how your kitchen equipment works, including turning on any electrical appliances. You should show the chef what equipment may be used for the dinner party.
Chef To Home covers the majority Norfolk (UK). Places further than that may incur a fee for travel and accommodation.
You will find detailed cancelation policy in our full Terms of Service.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org